Update: Registration for 2017 has closed as all workshops have now been completed
Thank you to everyone who participated in a workshop this year.
Please read the instructions below before registering.
1. Select the workshop/s for which you wish to register.
2. Submit your details and workshop preferences
Complete the online registration form remembering that:
- A competed form is required for each registrant.
- Multiple workshops can be booked on one form, or you can return later to book further workshops.
- Type information in upper and lower case (eg John Citizen).
- You may choose to pay online via your credit card when you submit your details, or you can pay by EFT or cheque at a later date.
- The final date for registration is one week prior to the workshop date. Contact will be made in the event that a session is cancelled or no further places are available.
3. Check that you have received confirmation
A confirmation email will be sent to you within a few minutes of registering, along with a copy of a tax invoice. If you do not receive this within 10 minutes, contact the HEIA(Q) Workshop Secretariat on 07 3848 2100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Submit payment
If you did not pay by credit card when registering your details, submit payment within 7 days of registering. Payment may be made via MasterCard, Visa, EFT or cheque. Instructions for payment are on the tax invoice emailed to you upon submission of your details. A personalised link to pay your registration fees by credit card is included in your registration confirmation email.
Outstanding accounts must be settled at least 7 days prior to the commencement of the workshop. Registration is only confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Cancellation and refund policy
Workshop cancellations must be made in writing to the HEIA(Q) workshop secretariat, Expert Events via email@example.com. A full refund will be made for cancellations received up to 7 days before a workshop. No refund is available for cancellations received less than 7 days before a workshop. Provided you advise the secretariat in writing, you may transfer your registration to a colleague at any time prior to a workshop.
For further information about your workshop registration
Please contact Expert Events
T: (07) 3848 2100
P: Expert Events, PO Box 351, Hamilton Central QLD 4007